Saturday, June 13, 2015

First hand-written letter (a test of the email broadcast system)

Today we received Becca's first hand-written letter from the MTC.  A few excerpts follow:
I'm alive!  I just survived my first day at the MTC and it feels a lot like an intense EFY day without the dance at the end.  I'm realizing that I need to study so many things!  We group taught 3 different investigators today and it got intense.  There was a point where we were talking about how families can be together forever and we ended up singing that song for our investigator.  The power of music is incredible!!! I love music so much!
My companion is Sister Scoffield and she's amazing!  She's old like me!!! She's coming from 2 years at BYU and is an elementary ed major.  She lives in California and is super friendly.  I love her already.
... I love you all sooooo much!!! I miss you, but it hasn't been too painful just yet. It still doesn't feel real even as I sit on my bed at the MTC.
For your information, I do see Matthew quite a bit.  But he refuses to give me a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment