Tuesday, June 9, 2015

final call out

**update** if you would like to receive my weekly emails home, please comment with your email address so my mother can forward them to you. 
The time has come! Today I get set apart as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints and won't have access to my phone or facebook afterwards for the next year and a half. If you have any last messages, tell me before 7PM MST.
IMPORTANT!!!: I want to receive news from **everyone** while I'm gone!! Please write me some letters or emails so I can still follow what you're doing.
My email address will be Rebecca.cardon@myldsmail.net (just keep in mind that I will have limited email time so I would probably prefer snail mail)
And any hand written letters or care packages will need to be sent to...
(For the next two weeks while I'm at the MTC)
Sister Rebecca Lyn Cardon
JUN22 NM-FARM
2007 N 900 E Unit 5
Provo UT 84602
(And for the mission field)
Sister Rebecca Lyn Cardon
New Mexico Farmington Mission
400 W Apache St
Farmington, NM 87401 
I love you all!!! And thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all the support you've given me. So, for now, fair sailin'!! And I'll see you in a year and a half!!

No comments:

Post a Comment