Monday, November 30, 2015

Just getting into that Holiday Spirit :)‏

Hellllllloooooooo Family!!!! (If anyone has done the Monsters Inc Laugh Floor in Disney World, that was said in the way they say "Hellloooooo Humans!".  Just so ya know. I still have Disney quotes and references galore)

Alright, so, this week has been eventful!  We went on two MORE exchanges!! ...So many exchanges... but within these exchanges I learned the art of TTI's (also known as door approaches) and I also learned where Drew Barrymore's mother's home is! It's in Farmington!!!! Super cool :) If I get transferred to YSA I might "tract" into the home ;) But also in the exchanges I got to see my previous companion Sister Campbell which was wonderful!! I still just love her so much!

We had Thanksgiving this past week which was nice.  I didn't gain a million pounds, so that was a nice bonus.  We had a potluck with our zone and Sister Alford sent us with literally 2 garbage bags of food plus 2 9x13 pans of dip/ham.  It was a LOT of food.  Then we had our normal dinner with the Lewis' which equaled more food, and then a Navajo lady gave us fry bread! Fry bread was the highlight food of the day :)  Sister Nielsen learned how to make it, and it was pretty entertaining.  But she did really well!!! :D

We also got to put up Sister Alford's Christmas decorations! Pictures have been sent. 

And we had an awkward moment where I accidentally sent that turkey/indian picture to a wrong number... ha, so some random person got a pretty embarrassing picture for Thanksgiving.  They should be thankful for that ;)

But we ended the week with me getting sick.  I think it's because of the stress from exchanges and such.  So that hasn't been too fun, but it's not bad enough for me to stay inside so we're still going out and working.  Which is what I prefer.  

By the way, thanks for the package!!! I love it so much :) Family, you're the greatest :)

Aaaannnddd... yeah, I'm sadly out of time, but I hope the pictures help!!! :D

I LOVE YOU!!!!
Love,
Becca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment