Monday, March 28, 2016

Okay, so this is a wee bit dumb....

So, we switched emailing locations today to the library and my computer has decided to not work for 90% of my emailing time... I'm a little frustrated, but it's okay.  I'll try to type fast and send pictures.   

So, this week has been an adventure and a half!  We started the madness of exchanges, and what a kick off it was!  We exchanged with Holbrook and so that translates into Sister Monson and Sister Millard.  Sister Millard is my age, but just started her mission last transfer.  When I was with Sister Monson, we were ending our exchange, so we were driving back to Holbrook to switch back to our normal companions.  What should have been a 1 1/2 hour drive turned into a 3 1/2 hour drive.  It was ridiculous.  We had managed to take the back roads pretty much to Holbrook... we went through Steamboat and realized we were on the wrong road.  So Sister Flake and I had an unexpected sleepover in Holbrook.  Thank goodness Arizona doesn't observe daylight savings, cause if they did then we would have been an hour late for curfew.

Other happenings - I went to Farmington for a day for MLC!  And we got Vanilla Moose!  It was delicious :)  Pumpkin shake = the best.

I got to stay with Sister Scoffield in Farmington!!! Greatest thing ever.  I love her with all my heart and soul.

I've been asked to do a musical number in Zone conference this week... it's been a MESS!!! But, I have faith that everything will work out.  The group of singers I've asked to participate **will** know their parts!  Man... I've had a break down in front of my zone leaders over this this week.... it's been kinda awful. But things are looking up.  We will sound like angles.

Women's Conference was AMAZING!!! I'm so pumped for General Conference this weekend!!!

I love Sister Flake.  She is a life saver.  She helps me out so much when I'm stressed!!! She's the greatest.

We colored easter eggs this week!  That was exciting.  I'll send a picture... try to guess which ones are mine.  It's kinda super obvious.

And that's about all I've got time for!  So  sorry it's short... goodness, I dislike this computer.

I love you all!!!
Love, Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment