Monday, March 14, 2016

Hey There!

Hello hello from Gallup!

This week has been fantastic!  I'm loving it out here in Gallup!  Sister Flake is amazing beyond belief.  And now I'm a REAL missionary!!!! I've finally graduated from 12 Week Training!!! It only took half the mission.....

Exciting things that happened this week:
The mutual activity this week was a HUGE Game of Life in the gym.  It was so so cool!  I'll send pictures... maybe...

We met an awesome member family and had dinner with them - the Deckers.  They make a new recipe every week.  That's now a new life goal.

Sister Flake has the Brian Stokes Mitchell Christmas CD with MOTAB!!!!! We were listening to Christmas music in March, but that's perfectly okay because it's Brian Stokes Mitchell.  I just about died.  She also has Alfie Boe's Christmas Concert... that's gonna be next.  Tis good!

We're working on a new recipe every week - This past week was lemon bars.  It wasn't a new recipe for me, but it was so good.  Thanks Leiana for the recipe!  We enjoyed them a lot.

We had a movie night watching the Testaments.... no one showed up.  so that was exciting. 

Our Zone leaders ran out of gas in their travels this past week.  That was funny.

Well, I've gotta go but I love you all!
Love,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment