Monday, December 21, 2015

So much to write...!!!‏

So much to write, so little time!!!!!
So, I have a new companion!  Her name is Sister Ledford.  She's from Hayburn Idaho and she's absolutely fantastic!  She's super bold, super fearless, and super awesome.  She's been a dancer the past 9 years and she's definitely kicking my trash in workouts in the morning.  I thought I was alright at planks and pushups... but man was I wrong! We're back to running in the mornings, and though I'm a little out of practice, I've been loving it!

Our week has been absolutely insane.  Sister Ledford was supposed to fly in Monday at 9:00 am and didn't get here til Thursday at 1:00 pm.  So transfers were insane.  I had Sister Nielsen for an extra day, then went into a trio with the two other sisters that are training this transfer and we worked our area.  But we've seen SO many miracles this past week!!! The fact that we even had appointments most every day was a miracle in itself as we had to cancel and reschedule basically every appointment this week.  It's been fun.

Christmas is coming up, and I'm excited, but it doesn't seem real.  The ward has been really kind to us as they have been giving us presents and such.  They're just darling.

Ahhh...!!! I'm out of time.  But I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! And I'll try to send pictures and more next week.  MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember the reason for the season!!!

Love,
Becca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment